1/14/2009

美联社:央视反驳洗脑指责,称抵制无损其声誉



山寨《新闻联播》,胡戈制作并出镜主持

据美联社13日报道(China state broadcaster rejects propaganda charge),中央电视台(CCTV)总编室副主任王建宏在发给美联社的传真中,对国内22名学者签名“抵制央视,拒绝洗脑”一事作出了冗长的回应(lengthy response)。福禄祯祥(http://fulue.com/)翻译美联社直接引用王的言论如下:

王建宏辩解说,央视对去年的四川地震、西藏骚乱和进展中的毒奶粉丑闻都进行了“及时和充分的报道。”

“今后央视将尊重新闻纪律,用事实说话,坚持报道事实的原则。”

“说到宣传,恐怕没有国家避免得了。美国也曾宣传伊拉克有大规模杀伤性武器,并且入侵该国。那么事实到底怎样呢?现在已经非常清楚了。”

“中国有超过12亿的电视观众,即使有22个人抵制,我个人认为对央视的声誉没有任何影响或伤害。”

1/14/2009 6:00:00 PM

~~~

所翻译的英文部分:

Associated Press: China state broadcaster rejects propaganda charge

By TINI TRAN
updated 10:39 a.m. ET Jan. 13, 2009

In a lengthy response faxed to The Associated Press, Wang Jianhong, deputy director of the CCTV general editing department, defended the broadcaster's record, saying that CCTV had done "timely and sufficient reports" including last year's Sichuan earthquake, the Tibetan riots and the ongoing tainted milk scandal.

"CCTV in the future will respect the discipline of news, use the truth to speak and stick to the principle of reporting truth," he said.

"Speaking of propaganda, I'm afraid no country can avoid it. Even the U.S used propaganda about the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and invaded the country. And what's the truth? For now, it already is very clear," he wrote.

"China has more than 1.2 billion TV viewers," he said. "Even if 22 people boycott, I personally don't think it'll have any effect or harm the reputation of CCTV."


相关文章:

福禄祯祥:“很黄很暴力”——媒介霸权的终结者 1/25/2008
福禄祯祥:“中国观众最爱看新闻联播”——令晚饭胃口大增的新闻 12/19/2007
福禄祯祥:体制不换,坚决不看,新闻联播主念换了也白换! 6/6/2006

No comments:

Post a Comment